Monday, August 18, 2008

Long weekend

Just trying to catch up on things.  Starting Friday I had a job up in New Castle, drawing for a company that just opened up a warehouse/plant.  Nice job.  On the way home I realized that the roads of Pittsburgh are just ridiculous.  You cannot make a trip anywhere without hitting orange barrels.  

Saturday I had two jobs one in the afternoon I took the Turnpike up the Wexford.  In the evening, I had a nice wedding in Elizabeth PA.

This week I have an all day trip to Cumberland, MD on Wed and then a job at Duquesne in the evening.  I know what I'll be doing Thurs... sleeping.  

Starting on Monday I'm going to be gone for about 8 days.  I'll three stops in Iowa, one in Wisconsin and two days in St. Paul/Minneapolis Mn.   Should be fun trip.


No comments: